Ever wonder what your camper did all day when they came home and "couldn't remember" what they had done? Well...here is a little memory jogger, just in case, but I am guessing that by some of these expressions, today was a pretty incredible-and unforgettable-day! Today Regal Reptiles brought in lots of creepy crawly friends for us to meet! Toads, tortoises, snakes, skinks and the grandaddy of them all...a crocodile! There was not a not a coward in the bunch as the campers eagerly slung constricting snakes and snapping scorpions apon themselves (well, except for myself, but I got to duck behind the camera). Not only was it fun, but I am certain we ALL learned a thing or two! Did you know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell the age of a tortoise? Or that a crocodile only needs to eat 15lbs. of food PER YEAR?!
Thanks for joining us Regal Reptiles, and thanks to all the brave campers for showing love and affection towards these not-so-cuddly creatures!



No comments:
Post a Comment